We are seeking a creative, savvy and analytically-minded business analyst to join the operations team. This team member will be responsible for helping to define and execute strategies with major artists, labels, network groups and global content partners.
A bit about us: We are a well-funded, newly established company at the intersection of music, media, and technology.
If you have a passion for creating amazing experiences, building powerful cultures, and thriving in a fast-moving environment, let’s chat.
Key Activities Include
- Conduct extensive quantitative economic, industry and company research and analysis
- Conduct and model a broad range of industry finance alternatives and due diligence
- Evaluate risk/return parameters for content acquisition
- Financial modeling, valuation, comparable & relative value analyses and market-specific analysis
- Facilitate and coordinate product group idea generation and solutions development across a broad platform of company capabilities
- Assist in financing structuring, underwriting transaction evaluation, preparation, due diligence and execution
- Pre MBA (1-3 years of Investment Banking M&A experience with a TMT focus preferred).
- Prior industry focused experience strongly preferred
- Very strong communcation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Very strong financial modeling experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to build relationships and work with professionals around the organization
- Experience or strong interest in music entertainment.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and highly changing environment with little guidance
- End to end ownership of major project deliverables
- Self-starter who is customer obsessed, detail-oriented, and an enthusiastic team player
- Technology, SVOD, or music industry experience
- Understands the demands, intensity and passion of creating new experiences for
- Relentlessly accountable for data-driven business results, and restlessly passionate about continuing to iterate to improve.
- Sets and meets personal goals and team goals.
- Anticipates change, and keeps others informed of issues and risks.
- Recognizes this is a growing team, always pitches in, thrives on ambiguity.
- Passion for music, tech and media.
- Delivers exceptional experiences, always simplifies, never settles.